quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2010

Dezzert Magazine from Japan

cover Dezzert Magazine #6

right page, Santos soul...
Santos lines...

Mike Vallely in Bertioga, filming for Drive Brasil from Fuel TV.

Mike V.
My dear friend, and the organizer from the Greenroom Festival, Takashi Yoshida, choose the images below to be part of the number 6, of the lovely, big, tasty, Dezzert Magazine.
The magazine is all about art and snowboard, and open this space for my work. It's a free magazine and you only can get in Japan.
Domo arigatou Takashi San!

5 comentários:

Jamie Welsh Watson disse...

I love it Jair! Wish I could have a copy. Your photos look sweet! (no pun intended).

kiyoshi disse...

I want get this!!
please tell me where can I get this?

Jair Bortoleto disse...

it´s free and I will ask Takashi where are the places that are distribute..
Love for you guys,
jair

Felipe Siebert disse...

legal jair... não deixa esse teu talento parado cara! abraço!

Luciano Burin disse...

Jair,
Há algum tempo acompanho e admiro o teu trabalho... especialmente após o nosso amigo Felipe Siebert ter me falado muito bem a seu respeito.
Para mim, você é uma verdadeira referência em jornalismo e surf art.
Espero em breve poder conhecê-lo pessoalmente
Keep it up!
abs,
Luciano Burin
www.surfecult.blogspot.com